Check out why LeKeisha Thomas calls “The Crimson League” a masterpiece!
DISCLAIMER: LeKeisha is an independent reviewer. I provided her with a free copy of the novel in exchange for her agreement to write an honest review.
Wow! This book has to be one of the best fantasies I’ve ever read! I’ve read many books, so that’s saying something. The whole book will have you engrossed from start to finish. It’s unlike anything you’ve probably ever read. Kora Porteg, to put it simply, will amaze you! I don’t want to spoil it, so I’ll be frank. To be thrust into the journey the way she was, and to go through quite frankly, hell, all made her stronger. It’s not just Kora who you’ll come to love. These characters are by far the epitome of greatness. Some will have you wanting to transport yourself in this book and strangle them. Please come and enjoy this world of sorcery like no other. Along the way there will be many triumphs and losses. And the secrets, oh the secrets, will give you goose bumps. There’s love, betrayal, heartache…you name it this book has it. You will not want to put this book down. Totally worth reading! It will be your favorite book when you’re done. Victoria Grefer did an amazing job!
Top Posts & Pages
- Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, and Two Kinds of Suspense All Authors Should Be Aware Of
- On Character Traits, Part I: Self-Pity
- The Author
- How Does An Author's Worldview Affect Her Fiction?
- Contact Us
- What Makes A Plot Boring? How Can An Author Avoid Boring Her Readers?
- Truth, Beauty, Goodness, and Literature
- A Characterization Case Study: Jean Valjean and Javert from "Les Misérables"
- Verb Tense, Flashbacks, and Fiction: The Past of the Past in Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and Empathy: How Writing Fiction Helps You Connect With Others
The Crimson League
- XLI. How truly late I've loved you, faithful God! #desertsonnet #conversion #prayer desertsonnets.com/2017/05/07/xli… 2 weeks ago
- 290,509 hits