It’s Sunday, and you know what means: time for another six sentence snippet! This week’s selection comes from “The Magic Council,” free for download January 7-11, 2o13. I wonder what this “operation” is all about…. And what a bear has to do with it?
Vane, Bendelof, and Hayden had the task of taking down the bear, which was roaming around somewhere and could threaten the entire operation. A shame they had to kill the thing, but there was no way around it. Vane wanted to freeze it magically, to do it no permanent damage, but Gratton ruthlessly revealed the flaws of that suggestion. “Use your head, boy! Suppose Dorane or Arbora shows up and unfreezes the thing? What do you give a damn about Ursa’s animal for?
Top Posts & Pages
- On Plot Resolution and Closure in Creative Writing: When Is Your Novel Supposed to End?
- 3 Types Of Writer's Anxiety: And How To Overcome The Avoidance Behavior They Evoke
- Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, and Two Kinds of Suspense All Authors Should Be Aware Of
- Authors: How much does it REALLY matter what your characters look like?
- Connecting Subplots with Each Other and the Main Story Arc: How Can This Work?
The Crimson League
- XLI. How truly late I've loved you, faithful God! #desertsonnet #conversion #prayer desertsonnets.com/2017/05/07/xli… 6 months ago
- 297,221 hits