“Connect and Post” is run by my writer community buddy, Felicia. It is a free opportunity to writers to get their names out there and to connect with other people. This page explains more about how Connect and Post works, if you are interested.
Top Posts & Pages
- Connecting Subplots with Each Other and the Main Story Arc: How Can This Work?
- 10 Things G.K. Chesterton Taught Me About Writing (Part 1)
- On Character Traits, Part I: Self-Pity
- Creative Writing and Empathy: How Writing Fiction Helps You Connect With Others
- Bad Pacing as A Content Issue: And How to Fix It
- Creative Writing Tip: How to Humanize a Villain
- 3 Types Of Writer's Anxiety: And How To Overcome The Avoidance Behavior They Evoke
- 10 Things Writers Can Learn From G.K. Chesterton (Part 2)
The Crimson League
- XLI. How truly late I've loved you, faithful God! #desertsonnet #conversion #prayer desertsonnets.com/2017/05/07/xli… 2 months ago
- 291,033 hits