“Connect and Post” is run by my writer community buddy, Felicia. It is a free opportunity to writers to get their names out there and to connect with other people. This page explains more about how Connect and Post works, if you are interested.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, and Two Kinds of Suspense All Authors Should Be Aware Of
- Connecting Subplots with Each Other and the Main Story Arc: How Can This Work?
- First Person Narration: Is it like Dialogue?
- Why I write novels: my characters inspire me to improve myself. Do yours?
- How Does An Author's Worldview Affect Her Fiction?
- Why Writers Must Be Readers
- On Character Traits, Part I: Self-Pity
- A Characterization Case Study: Jean Valjean and Javert from "Les Misérables"
- Writing Good Dialogue: Make sure exposition sounds like conversation
- Verb Tense, Flashbacks, and Fiction: The Past of the Past in Creative Writing
The Crimson League
- XLI. How truly late I've loved you, faithful God! #desertsonnet #conversion #prayer desertsonnets.com/2017/05/07/xli… 5 months ago
- 296,334 hits