“Connect and Post” is run by my writer community buddy, Felicia. It is a free opportunity to writers to get their names out there and to connect with other people. This page explains more about how Connect and Post works, if you are interested.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, and Two Kinds of Suspense All Authors Should Be Aware Of
- A Characterization Case Study: Jean Valjean and Javert from "Les Misérables"
- Connecting Subplots with Each Other and the Main Story Arc: How Can This Work?
- On Narcissism, Comedy, and Why I Loved “Psych” In Spite of Shawn Spencer
- 10 Things G.K. Chesterton Taught Me About Writing (Part 1)
- Why "Don Quixote" Teaches Us to Think Outside the Narration Box
- Verb Tense, Flashbacks, and Fiction: The Past of the Past in Creative Writing
- What Makes A Plot Boring? How Can An Author Avoid Boring Her Readers?
- What it truly means to be a "dynamic" character
- One Key to Good Style: Consistency
The Crimson League
- XLI. How truly late I've loved you, faithful God! #desertsonnet #conversion #prayer desertsonnets.com/2017/05/07/xli… 8 months ago
- 298,823 hits