“Connect and Post” is run by my writer community buddy, Felicia. It is a free opportunity to writers to get their names out there and to connect with other people. This page explains more about how Connect and Post works, if you are interested.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, and Two Kinds of Suspense All Authors Should Be Aware Of
- On Character Traits, Part I: Self-Pity
- The Author
- How Does An Author's Worldview Affect Her Fiction?
- Contact Us
- What Makes A Plot Boring? How Can An Author Avoid Boring Her Readers?
- Truth, Beauty, Goodness, and Literature
- A Characterization Case Study: Jean Valjean and Javert from "Les Misérables"
- Verb Tense, Flashbacks, and Fiction: The Past of the Past in Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and Empathy: How Writing Fiction Helps You Connect With Others
The Crimson League
- XLI. How truly late I've loved you, faithful God! #desertsonnet #conversion #prayer desertsonnets.com/2017/05/07/xli… 2 weeks ago
- 290,509 hits