“Connect and Post” is run by my writer community buddy, Felicia. It is a free opportunity to writers to get their names out there and to connect with other people. This page explains more about how Connect and Post works, if you are interested.
Top Posts & Pages
- A Characterization Case Study: Jean Valjean and Javert from "Les Misérables"
- Creative Writing Tip: How to Humanize a Villain
- Creative Writing Tip: Dialogue and Direct Address
- On Narcissism, Comedy, and Why I Loved “Psych” In Spite of Shawn Spencer
- Verb Tense, Flashbacks, and Fiction: The Past of the Past in Creative Writing
- Creative Writing Tip: Factors that Affect Dialogue
- First Person Narration: Is it like Dialogue?
- Creative Writing Reflection: On Villains (well, Antagonists) and Vengeance
- Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, and Two Kinds of Suspense All Authors Should Be Aware Of
- The Pros and Cons of Writing Fiction on Paper First
The Crimson League
- XLI. How truly late I've loved you, faithful God! #desertsonnet #conversion #prayer desertsonnets.com/2017/05/07/xli… 11 months ago
- 300,718 hits